Sunday, February 6, 2011

What's Next?

Well a couple of things really.

Firstly, there is project I've been wanting to do since my friend gave me the booklet a year ago. Apparently, there is this group called Answers in Genesis (AiG) who are a pretty big deal in the Creationism debate. Honestly, if you know anything about the idea of Creationism its hard not to know who AiG is. That being said, a friend for mine gave me a booklet that the group puts out that he received from a door to door evangelical. I gave the little book a read and felt my head about to burst. The little book asks so many questions and answers none of them. So I figured I could help them out a bit, and answer Genesis for them.

Also, I'd like to do a series on human evolution, focusing mostly on our most recent hominid cousins living and dead. I want to talk in depth about Neanderthals, Denisovans, and Floresiensis. Then I want to talk a bit about Bonobos and our other primate cousins. It should be a challenging series for me and I really look forward to it.

Lastly, I want to start a mini series on basic archaeological concepts. I had meant to do this last year, but got sidetracked with life and all. Now I'd like to get back on track.

So, I think three good sized projects for the year is a good start, and we'll see where they take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment